Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stressed Due to a Lack of Stress...

I know I say this a lot, but you would NOT believe the amount of times I'll make little notes to myself about things I want to complain about, talk about, discuss, or just vent on.

I want to try and do a weekly music review of some sort, because of the fact I get and listen to so much and such diverse music. But when?! When can I do this?

Up until now, I've never really had any set schedule to this, but perhaps I'll schedule time to write. It'll be a reminder. Maybe that's what I need to do to really keep regular with my posts. I'll write it in right now, as I type this.

Other than that, school is sucky. The classes I enjoy, I really enjoy. And the ones I'm not as enthused about, well--I'm not enthused. What can I do to get more motivated? How can I acquire a drive to start accomplishing things? To plan ahead and be more ambitious than I am now? I need the answer to this. So, please share.

I have plans for my future, kinda sort of, for once. Now I need to get my crap together so I have a means of achieving that. Maybe I'll meet with an advisor? I need someone to manage my time for me. Haha. This blows.

Oh well. My goal tonight is to write on wednesday. Try and hold me to it.

See you then. I just wanted to get this off my chest and show you all[all, hah] I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment