Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Twenty Fours? That's It?!

I'm so tired right now. I need to sleep. I want to do some homework. I want to write more on this blog. I want to workout. I want to watch my shows. Oh, and I want have some leisure time.

But no. I'm restricted to a measly 24 hours. What am I supposed to accomplish within that? Everyday is a struggle to get my assignments done last minute before class the next day. I then repeat this every friggin' weekday just to make it to the weekend. Then my weekend is swamped by non-school activities and other chores I have no time for during the week. I aim to catch up on the weekend, but no, that's not allowed. Cause then I'd potentially be more relaxed the next week--which is against the rules of college.

Ugh. Looking for some respite in this sick cycle carousel. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment