Tuesday, December 7, 2010

you have not learned anything from your past relationships because you are still as immature and you make the same horrible mistakes that will come back and screw you over.

Ok, so out of the 3-4 posts I got that are either from the same person/group, this was the one I saved for last. As said in my other response, I'm going to go ahead and abstain from responding to further posts/questions with no underlying foundation. Because, at the heart of it, you're just being a pathetic, annoying, and sad person whose life is surely to reflect this. Maybe not now, but eventually. I find it disappointing that you feel the need to make claims with nothing to back it up. And I'm going to go ahead and assert I'm fairly sure who is responsible/involved. But what I find confusing, is that, you require formspring to state you opinions. What this tells me is, that you're probably fake/two-faced with your friends. Why? Well, if you must hide in the anonymity to speak your mind and try to provide the illusion that we're still friends in every other capacity, you're clearly lacking some balls. I mean, there's no way around it--if you want to have a serious conversation or atleast own up to your words, you could post publicly and not post anonymously. But to maintain the facade that we are friends in some other respect, because you clearly haven't offended me publicly or revealed who you are, is what I find shameful. I wish you the best and hope that one day you realize the err of YOUR ways. Sorry to let you down, but I hope that you take something away from this.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment