Friday, March 12, 2010

Revision(One of the other 'R' words)

So, in retrospect, these last few posts are still somewhat experimental in the context of my blog. I came into this world of blogging with the intention of going at it from a stream of consciousness approach. I've  always preferred to write that way for assignments and such simply because I feel like following my train of thoughts alone, can be an entertaining route. Unfortunately, I feel as I've been neglecting to consider my readership. I have come to realize that my blog posts are lengthy and can be dragged out. As the author, I'm still trying to find my parameters, but I still apologize to you for that.

I'm going to try and not be as tangential(if you enjoy the tangents, they'll still be there--just shorter) and be more focused. Also, I'd like to increase the lulz for you, as my audience. 

For the future, I plan on posting possibly more than one blog a day, but they'll be on specific topics ranging from music, movies, books, life, relationships, the randomness offered by the internet and whatever else comes to mind. Plus, I promise I'll try to shorten them, =]

It might seem silly to say I'm going to do more shorter posts as opposed to less longer posts. The reasoning behind this is that by browsing the titles/intros to the  posts, you can decide if it's something you're interested in or not. I'm going to be posting on a wide range of topics, so hopefully something will appeal to you. If there are any other ways to improve my blog or anything you want to see in the future, just let me know!


M. Malone.

No comments:

Post a Comment