Thursday, May 27, 2010

HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON!

Don't try pressin' it. You don't want to see what happens...


Yeah. I found a fitting image. So I realize that you're all on the edge of your seat waiting for the next part of my rant on religion. Fact is, last night I got like 4 hours of sleep. Therefore, I'm not competent to write something so witty and informative.

Instead, I'm going to chill out. Maybe watch some HIMYM, or for those of you unaware about these hip acronyms--How I Met Your Mother. Great show, if you ask me. Ridiculous, over the top, and hilarious. The underlying plot is simplistic but ideal. Not too complicated for antone to jump in this late in the game, but enjoyable for those of us who've been hanging in there since the beginning. I started watching this series last semester and within about a week and a half I caught up on like 4-5 years of television. BALLIN'! But yeah, good stuff. Check it out, y'all.

Also, second plus point of the day. After almost two long years of car shopping, I've found the one! It's an '07 Honda Accord SE. Four cylinder. And only 35,000 miles. But here's quite possibly one of the coolest aspects: it's black! To me, a hardcore Batman fan and a self-proclaimed Dark Knight, this means it could serve as my Batmobile! C'mon, you have to admit that it's pretty friggin' sweet. It's perfect.

There she is! The Batmobile. <3

But yeah. I hope you can all understand how exciting of a day today was. So exhilarating that it has taken a toll on this body of mine. I'm liking the way this summer is starting. Car down, job next. 

Srry for holding everyone up. You'll get part 2 of religion eventually! 

Nighty night. =] 


Amendment: There was technically supposed to be a soundtrack for tonight's post, but I'll give you a little somethin', somethin'. No One's Ever Gonna' Love You. Secondly, I also forgot I said I want to put quotes in. I'll try doing that next time if my memory doesn't fail me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment