Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer of 2010.

WHATTUP BLOG. How you doin'? What'd you say? Where have I been? I had finals and ish, but don't worry cause school is over. I plan on being faithful to you this here summer, unlike during the school year...

<_<


>_>





Back on task though--I'm sitting here in my room, at the very start of my first summer in college. To be honest, more than before, I have high hopes for this summer. And I'm not just talking about sleeping in and being a bum either. I feel like ever since college, I've been more liberated at home. Those days of being told to be home by "___pm" have now been replaced by the suggestion to "not be home too late." That line between "late" and "too late" is a tricky one, one which I've determined based on daylight; once it starts to get light out then I know it's been too late.


The liberation is good as well as the sense of maturity and wisdom you feel college has instilled in you. Mind you, I said "feel" fully acknowledging it may not be the case. But I do possess some sort of purpose-filled mindset.


Some of my personal goals for the summer: finally buy my car, go to the gym, Krav Maga, and get a job of some sort(hopefully legal).


I'm kidding--would I engage in illegal activities? NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Chilling here with some Ratatat playing, I feel good. This summer has the potential to be the best summer. I feel it already. Just a matter of my chinese brother Howard coming home along with some other friends to commence the festivities.


On that note, I'd like to think this is the start of a my blog, again.


Welcome back followers. Welcome back people who were actually looking for another blog and ended up here. Welcome back, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment